Mac freeware version updated

Dec 14, 2019 at 6:58 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
So, I happened to check the twitter page for the author of the macOS port and see that 0.0.9 was released to macOS 10.14 and 0.1.0 for macOS 10.15 a few days ago. The only slight problem is that the English patch for the macOS version was last updated in November of 2015. The author of the mac patch also stopped maintaining it back in 2017. I did email them to see if they could look at the new versions and see if a new patch wouldn't be super difficult. Either way, it's pretty great that this version of the game won't be left behind by macOS 10.15 :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2019 at 2:53 AM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
That’s good, I hope we can get a translation working soon. Now if only nicalis could do the same... Eh, who am I kidding.

Dec 19, 2019 at 12:13 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'll work on porting the translation later when I get the time.

Dec 21, 2019 at 10:08 PM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Nice! I thought that mac players would be totally screwed over by Catalina, glad that is not the case.

Jan 7, 2021 at 10:15 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
sorry for the bump and to bother you, but does it work with the latest version of mac, Big Sur? if not, do you know if NXEngine can be ran on Mac OS or anything? i'm trying to play the game on a macbook with that version, and there is little information on it. any help is appreciated, thanks!

Jan 7, 2021 at 10:51 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
sorry for the bump and to bother you, but does it work with the latest version of mac, Big Sur? if not, do you know if NXEngine can be ran on Mac OS or anything? i'm trying to play the game on a macbook with that version, and there is little information on it. any help is appreciated, thanks!
patcher supports 0.2.0 now. as for Big Sur support - i don't know, i'm still on Catalina