King~ bumps a thread.

May 4, 2009 at 7:38 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I've never heard of anyone having Cavestory give them a BSoD.

May 4, 2009 at 8:11 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
King~ said:
I've never heard of anyone having Cavestory give them a BSoD.

+1 for useful post

May 5, 2009 at 1:03 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I am unable to ban anymore.

I demoted myself because being an admin was too stressful.

May 5, 2009 at 6:00 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Jacob, using a normal everyday insult against me is one thing, but calling me a newfag?
That's just /b/ shit right there.

As for what to do with andwhy, I'm conflicted, if i try to stand up to him, he'll just go into a hissy-fit and have one of the admins perma-ban me for "LOL TROLIN N' HARASMENNT HURF DURF", but if I just sit back and do nothing, he'll just keep being an asshole and deleting all my posts.
This is why I hate normal forums, they usually have incredibly strict or corrupt mods.

1237059595013.jpg

Puzzled, I am. Absolutely puzzled.

May 5, 2009 at 6:07 AM
/end
andwhyisit said:
I am unable to ban anymore.

Super Moderators aren't able to ban? Lolwhatthefuck?

May 5, 2009 at 6:14 AM
That doesn't mean that they can't just complain to the Admins.
So, technically, they still are able to get people banned, but instead of having a big "BAN USER FOR THIS POST" button, they have a big "WHINE TO THE ADMINS SO THAT THEY WILL BAN THE USER FOR THIS POST" button.

I'm going to get banned, aren't I?

May 5, 2009 at 6:20 AM
/end
King~ said:
Jacob, using a normal everyday insult against me is one thing, but calling me a newfag?

As for what to do with andwhy, I'm conflicted, if i try to stand up to him, he'll just go into a hissy-fit and have one of the admins perma-ban me for "LOL TROLIN N' HARASMENNT HURF DURF", but if I just sit back and do nothing, he'll just keep being an asshole and deleting all my posts.
This is why I hate normal forums, they usually have incredibly strict or corrupt mods.

1237059595013.jpg

Puzzled, I am. Absoultely puzzled.

King~ said:
So, technically, they still are able to get people banned, but instead of having a big "BAN USER FOR THIS POST" button, they have a big "WHINE TO THE ADMINS SO THAT THEY WILL BAN THE USER FOR THIS POST" button.

You actually don't have to worry much about Bobcat since he is easygoing.

You should however look out for the Nazi The German S. P. Gardebiter.

May 5, 2009 at 6:54 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
King~ said:

I was not strict, nor corrupt, and that is still not the case. I just became a moderator because being an admin was too stressful for me to handle.

So let me get this straight. You are unfairly accusing me of being corrupt and an asshole despite the fact that you do not know me?

King~ said:

Everyone has access to the "WHINE TO THE ADMINS SO THAT THEY WILL BAN THE USER FOR THIS POST" buttons. They are called email, PM, IM, and the "REPORT POST" button!

p.s. You have to go to the "Edit User Info" page for that user from their profile page in order to ban them. There is no real one-click "BAN THE USER FOR THIS POST" button.

May 5, 2009 at 8:22 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Oh! I just realised that I can ban. It is just very different to how I would do it under AdminCP, so I missed it. There is nothing here. These are not the droids you are looking for. :D

Eh, whatever. I'm still a moderator. :D

May 5, 2009 at 9:26 AM
/end
andwhyisit said:
Oh! I just realised that I can ban. It is just very different to how I would do it under AdminCP, so I missed it. There is nothing here. These are not the droids you are looking for. :D

Eh, whatever. I'm still a moderator. :D

I was about to say.

May 6, 2009 at 2:01 AM
Fucking Nazi Moderation Policies.
Inb4 ban.

May 6, 2009 at 2:17 AM
/end
Don't worry, you can get away with a lot of shit before you get banned. Just look at Kageryushin.

May 6, 2009 at 2:51 AM
/end
JacobX891 said:
But Kage has personality.

Good point.

JacobX891 said:
And, for the record: I, as a Jew, would rather hang out with a the Nazi than be on the same forum as you, sir.

Ouch.

May 6, 2009 at 3:59 AM
Well, Jacob, your an underage fag-boy, therefore you're opinion is automatically invalid.
I win.

May 6, 2009 at 4:16 AM
In front of a computer
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Yay, now I have someone else to ignore.

May 6, 2009 at 8:43 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
King~ said:
Fucking Nazi Moderation Policies.
Inb4 ban.
If you did something that you already believed might promote a ban then what the f**k is wrong with you? Is this some stupid game to you?

May 6, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Okay
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
Get the heck out of here you Yankee troll.
Der Außenseiter Yankee!

May 6, 2009 at 8:48 PM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
andwhyisit said:
If you did something that you already believed might promote a ban then what the f**k is wrong with you? Is this some stupid game to you?

My guess is yes, it is a game to them.
Their behavior suggests a certain need to be looked at, but there is a distinct lack of anything important to say.
As such, they get the attention of others by attempting to degrade them.

May 6, 2009 at 10:02 PM
/end
DragonBoots said:
My guess is yes, it is a game to them.
Their behavior suggests a certain need to be looked at, but there is a distinct lack of anything important to say.
As such, they get the attention of others by attempting to degrade them.

Which is why it's posts are more angry than before because we aren't playing his little game.