Just a thought.

Aug 27, 2007 at 2:21 AM
Guy with Sword
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Is it possible to change the duration that you can be in the air with the Booster 2.0? Wasn't sure, but it'd be pretty cool to be ably to fly around forever. :D

Just a thought.

Aug 27, 2007 at 3:51 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Atravir said:
Is it possible to change the duration that you can be in the air with the Booster 2.0? Wasn't sure, but it'd be pretty cool to be ably to fly around forever. :D

Just a thought.

hacks can do that so i dont see why not :D

Aug 27, 2007 at 4:00 AM
"Huzzah!"
Yes, it's most certainly possible, but for that you'd either need to know a bit about assembly hacking or (more simply) what hex address this data is in the .exe. I'm sure it'd be dead easy to change if you knew where it was at, but sadly, I can't help any more than that. 'Tis a tragedy, truly.

EDIT: Okay, so I spoke too soon. On a hunch, I searched for any mention of the word "booster" by RuneLancer (our semi-resident assembly guru), aaand... WHAM. Just use your favorite hex editor (XVI32 for the win) and follow the convenient instructions. Hehe... I'm almost tempted to do this myself. ;P

Aug 27, 2007 at 10:55 AM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
He WAS there but I locked the thread where he answered some last questions members had, well just feel free to search for that thread :D

Aug 28, 2007 at 3:11 AM
Guy with Sword
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
So...awesome! :D :D :D