Important Links!

Aug 2, 2006 at 1:49 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Aug 2, 2006 at 4:12 PM
The Bartender
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Those links are already on the main site...

Aug 2, 2006 at 4:31 PM
Hoxtilicious
Note: These are only Editor's... I will edit this soon... <-- u understand my english? :p

Aug 2, 2006 at 4:58 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
But why include links that are already on the main site at all?
Shouldn't you focus on important links that aren't already easily available?

Aug 2, 2006 at 5:18 PM
Hoxtilicious
XD u guys are terrible u make me lough, as i said I WILL EDIT THIS LIST AND ADD NEW THINGS XD like some topics in forum about modding...

Aug 2, 2006 at 9:54 PM
The Bartender
It might be worthwhile to encourage awareness of the forum's search functions instead of posting a bunch of links. IMO, every thread has its worth.

Compiling a guide of what's what would be more useful than a series of link, if anyone would be up to some copy-paste work...

Aug 2, 2006 at 10:37 PM
Hoxtilicious
sure but this is for save time... Forum search will need much more time, or maybe i can delete the musik list thread cause u can search the files for urself, but this is stupid XD and why not make a thread with lots o links? ^^

Edit: and sure it will cost lots of time if u are a newbie and search for lots of things...

Aug 3, 2006 at 3:20 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Shining Phantom was just trying to gather a list of helpful links together because he, like many other fans of Cave Story who frequent the forums are having trouble finding links and certain posts. This is largely in part due to the the sheer size of the forum has become. I need to find some time to start organizing it all into seperate sub-categories. Hopefully I can start this process soon as it will certainly take some time to complete.

-SkyeWelse

Aug 3, 2006 at 6:08 PM
The Bartender
I still say we should have a FAQ stickied on the main CS board, though. It would be a really good reference for basic things people often have problems with.

If nobody volunteers, I'll gladly give info-gathering and organising a shot once I get my intar-web back. ;) But that could take 2 or so weeks, maybe more.

Aug 3, 2006 at 7:32 PM
Been here way too long...
"..."
Well considering Shining has been trying to do it, I say we just sticky this thread and let him continue to do his work. He does a great job at it. ;)