• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

Ikachan latest ENG version?

Jan 29, 2017 at 9:49 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
It seems like the latest version in JAP is 1.5.2.0 and that version works really well for me.

The pre-patched ENG version seem to be 1.4.2.0. It's playable, but I have some issues with it not working correctly in fullscreen.

Can the english patch somehow be applied the the latest JAP version instead?

Mar 15, 2017 at 1:36 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Mar 15, 2017 at 4:42 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Better late than never. Thanks! Seem to work fine. :)

Mar 15, 2017 at 11:31 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
There is a bug where apostrophes sometimes don't appear, but I have no idea how to solve that. At the very least I got spaces and punctuation such as ., !, and ? working. Also the credits are different in this version, but I am no translator, so I can't do much but copy in the old English credits. I have no idea how the translator got the text working normally without the crazy loopholes I've engineered.

I have barely tested it, so let me know if you see anything weird.