• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

Ikachan - Another Pixel Game with nice Music!

Aug 13, 2006 at 6:33 AM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Well at pixels Homepage is it availbe:

http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA022293/

Together with the PiyoPiyoPlayer2, with this little thing you can hear the PMD music files...
I think Song 20 (Opression) is a remixed version of âuâèâLé¦ìsÉi.pmd (Buriki)...
Cuz âuâèâLé¦ìsÉi (Buriki) is also (it's a little bit remixed there...) in the OrgView_old.exe...

Edit:

OH HECK I SAW SOMETHING:

é¿éáéÞ = 04 Plant
ö¯éÁé¦é¦ë-é- = Beta Requiem!?
ôSé¦û+Äq = 18 Labyrinth Fight O_O

Looks like Buriki is not the only track Pixel used in Cave Story...

Aug 13, 2006 at 6:32 PM
The Bartender
"All your forum are belong to us!"
It's available in the 40 meg bundle on this very site.

A decent game, but too slow to be as enjoyable as CS. Still, it's great if you like Pixel's style of games.