I give you a hamburger.

May 18, 2009 at 6:12 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
You ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter.

I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound. I give you a hamburger. You asked me for a hamburger, and I gave you a raccoon. You asked me for a hamburger, but it turns out I don't really exist. Where I was originally standing, a picture of a hamburger rests on the ground. You awake as a hamburger. You start screaming only to have special sauce fly from your lips. The world is in sepia. Why are we speaking German? A mime cries softly as he cradles a young cow. Your grandfather stares at you as the cow falls apart into patties. You look down only to see me with pickles for eyes, I am singing the song that gives birth to the universe.

You ask for a hamburger. All the molecules in the universe have shifted one inch to the left. The hamburger asks for you. Somehow you have appeared in soviet Russia. You start awake sweating in your own bed. I give you a hamburger. Shrieking, you stagger into the road in a daze. You ask for a hamburger. The ambulance does not arrive in time. You ask for a hamburger. I give you a hamburger. As you take a bite you notice ants all over your skin. You ask for a hamburger. The children cry over their father's dead body. You ask for a hamburger. You are blind, but you can feel the worms writhing in your stomach. I am your father. I give you a hamburger. You giggle as I stumble. I ask for a hamburger, you give me a hamburger. You awake with a start in your own bed.

I give you a hamburger. The wizened meat explodes to dust and you realise eons have passed and you are alone in a desolate waste. You awake screaming.

I give you a hamburger.

You take the hamburger with trembling hands. Your eye twitches involuntarily. As you take a bite the ants crawl into your mouth. You look at me desperately. I give you a hamburger. You awake in the corner of your wardrobe in tears. I give you a hamburger. You notice the semitrailer bearing down on you. You try to take a bite but your jaws refuse to open. I give you a hamburger. Your children stop giggling as they hear the sickening crack of your skull meeting the pavement. I give you a hamburger. Collapsing, you vomit uncontrollably. You take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily.

I give you a hamburger.

I give you a hamburger.

May 18, 2009 at 8:02 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
whyme put onions on the hamburger...
time seemed to stop...
life and happiness seemeed to returned...
the nightmares of the hamburger faded...
words rush through your mind...
DONT DO DRUGS KIDS.

May 19, 2009 at 5:45 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
You don't even know what this copypasta means, do you?

May 19, 2009 at 5:59 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
All I know is that hamburger is a bigger asshole than you and must be destroyed.

May 19, 2009 at 6:16 AM
May 19, 2009 at 6:36 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
The burger needs to fuck off.
You can stay.

May 19, 2009 at 6:43 AM
Get the hell out of my thread.

May 19, 2009 at 7:04 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
Can't make me :(

May 20, 2009 at 2:33 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Go suck a nigger's slimy cunt.

May 20, 2009 at 7:14 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"