I cant wait

Nov 8, 2006 at 7:12 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Im thrilled to read Gamemakr's diary, Zelda3c realy looks great and I cant wait to play it. I own a SNES flash cart (bought from www.tototek.com) and I plan to enjoy Zelda3c on the original hardware.

It would be cool to see these formus get, at least a little, populated with ppl discussing the game. Hopfully this will also inspire Gamemakr to work FASTER ! :D

So, what do everyone else think, are you as excited as I am?

Nov 9, 2006 at 4:22 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
I'm very excited and I can't wait for the game to come out. I'm actually hoping to push it via the XyZ site even though it isn't considered technically an "official" game in the series, I want to give romhacking/modding credit where it is due. There are tons of Zelda mods and editing projects out there, but only a handful of Zelda mods I've seen so far are deserving enough of mention. Two of these titles are from GameMkr.

Though I can respect the fact that GameMkr now has a family if I recall reading that correctly and as much as he and all of us enjoy playing a new Zelda game, I can completely understand that the time management of taking care of a family takes precedence.

Just don't give it up and eventually it will get finished! ^_^

-SkyeWelse

Nov 26, 2006 at 7:54 PM
Rik Mohrmann
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Yes this game is going to be Kick Butt exspecialy because I like Zelda A link to the Past that much

May 25, 2007 at 2:05 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Rik, if you enjoyed Zelda: A Link to the Past you ought to check out the Inishie no Sekiban (Anicent Stone Tablets) project sometime over at the BS Zelda Homepage. There is a link to it over at XyZ. I helped out a bit with some of their project in the last year right before they went public with the fixed up patches for the four weeks. BS Zelda AST is in a sense an "official enough" sequel to Link to the Past (Triforce of the Gods) that came out for the Super Famicom only Satellaview system in a four week installment in Japan. It is a time-attack adventure that allows you to re-save the world of Hyrule with the Satellaview Mascots in place of Link not being present and it's a pretty different game all around with new character appearances and new dialogue.