Has Pixel closed his BBS?

Jun 20, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Unfortunately I cannot find his BBS anymore on his site. That means we cannot talk to the big guy that way anymore. :(

*If you can find it somewhere soz, I think I have looked everywhere.

Jun 20, 2014 at 3:03 PM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I was looking at his page yesterday, and I knew something was missing.

Jun 20, 2014 at 4:09 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
Hopefully it's temporary. Maybe he got an influx of questions and comments after Kero Blaster was released, and needs some time to sort through them all? Or maybe he's planning something else - the developer blog thingies seem to be gone, too, unless I'm understanding his site wrong as I very well could be...

Jun 20, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Jun 20, 2014 at 6:51 PM
Hyperbolic
I tried to post positive feedback on Kero blaster using that link and it does not function. It won't say "thank you for your message" or what was there earlier. It seems like the message will not get to him.

Jun 21, 2014 at 8:30 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I remember asking a question on his BBS a couple months back. The message went through, I think, since I got a "thank you" confirmation. The questions displayed on his BBS now are the same ones I saw back then. It's too bad, since he seemed to be answering all questions at some point, regardless of how strange they were worded or relevant to Cave Story they actually were. But it isn't a big deal I suppose, and it is easy to understand Pixel has other priorities besides keeping his BBS up to date.