Geothermal Recreation Soundtrack

Aug 17, 2015 at 5:49 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Alrighty guys, hope I don't get yelled at for this one. No worries saxophone ( for those worried) does not carry the melody. I spent about two hours this morning working on this piece. I tried to make the song as close to the original as I can. I'm using garageband for those interested in which program I use. https://soundcloud.com/stormriderfim4

Constructive comments are well appreciated!

Aug 17, 2015 at 6:20 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Well first, I didn't like how loud the bass was. The melody instrument sounded Alright, It was a little jarring at times since it sounded like it played wrong notes at times. Everything else was good though.

Keep working hard! :D

Aug 17, 2015 at 6:23 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
hmmm yea, I'll definitely see what I can do about that. Might throw the melody around and add some other instrument sections too. About the bass, I'll definitely try to turn it down!

Aug 17, 2015 at 7:38 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Alrighty guys, hope I don't get yelled at for this one. No worries saxophone ( for those worried) does not carry the melody.
<3
The only reason I pointed that out is that you called it an orchestration, and saxophones are rarely even included in an orchestral ensemble, let alone carrying the melody.
As for this one, you're pretty reliant on your low brass section, which is one of the worse sounding instruments you have. Maybe try and find another instrument or vst for that.

Aug 17, 2015 at 7:52 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Alrighty. Noted will make the change soon.