Funny Story 2

Aug 11, 2011 at 8:32 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Remember the idiotic mod I've made once called "Funny Story" ? I thought that making a funny mod would be more clever to act out the turmoil I am into than creating an Occult Order of Kanpachi lol.
So...lame jokes shall come...
Any (better) ideas?

Aug 12, 2011 at 12:14 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This is already the best idea because it involves Kanpachi so I'm not sure if I could come up with better.

Aug 12, 2011 at 12:26 AM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
We are the inner order of kanpachi. We do not forgive, we do not forget, we are legion.

Aug 13, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Omega said:
We are the inner order of kanpachi. We do not forgive, we do not forget, we are legion.

No.
Go home.
If you're going to steal a phrase from a group, at least have the foresight to not steal it from possibly the biggest group on the internet.

Aug 14, 2011 at 4:03 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Anonymous isn't a group. It's really more of an identity. Anyone can be anonymous. Everyone is anonymous. All is nothing. Nothing is nothing. The image of my navel is burnt into my eyes at this point.
But what you should do is have a level where you play as kanpachi and every other enemy is kanpachi and upon touching an enemy the entire level explodes but all the kanpachis survive because kanpachi is the strongest kanpachi there is and kanpachi kanpachi and you cannot grasp the true form of kanpachi and I feel k... a... n... p... a... c... h... i...
Sometimes, kanpachi worship just goes too far.
(why did I type this what's wrong with me)