FANFICTION

Oct 5, 2013 at 12:04 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
So, i've decided to make another thread since I like fanfiction, and my other thread wasn't really seeming to go anywhere. so, this is really just for suggestions on certain cave story fanfics. I know there aren't too many, but I just wanna see a few of them at least.

Oct 5, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Ehh, I started a Cave Story fanfiction about last year, I think. It had to do with Arthur and the attack of the Red Demon. I posted one chapter and was in the process of writing it, but I got caught up in school and ended up abandoning it because I didn't have any good names for some side characters I wanted to incorporate. You can look it up; it's called "True Hero".

Oct 5, 2013 at 12:31 AM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I really don't like Cave Story fanfics
I just like the game/storyline how it is

Oct 5, 2013 at 12:38 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I've written a fanfiction where quote grabbed the red crystal from the doctor before he could use it
i haven't uploaded it anywhere at all and i don't intend to tbh but i can upload it to pastebin if anyones interested

Oct 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
That sounds kinda cool,actually.

Oct 5, 2013 at 1:58 AM
The Preacher
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Shadowcat said:
Because... well, I don't know what else to make a thread about that hasn't been done recently.
Shadowcat said:
i've decided to make another thread since [...] my other thread wasn't really seeming to go anywhere.
So basically you make threads because you feel compelled to? It's okay you know, nobody is asking you to make more.

Oct 5, 2013 at 3:38 AM
Hiino said:
So basically you make threads because you feel compelled to? It's okay you know, nobody is asking you to make more
Nah, I just wanted to make this thread because I wanted to see fanfics, and I assumed my OC thread would die soon. It was more because of the fanfic part.

Oct 5, 2013 at 5:30 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I've wanted to write a fanfic for Cave Story, but school and pretty bad writing aside made me stop. For the record, you can read it and it makes sense, but I haven't gotten anywhere with it. Truth be told, I still have to get my plans down for how it would work.

Oct 5, 2013 at 8:52 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Look through the theories, find a good one, write a story.

Oct 27, 2013 at 5:36 PM
that is amazing, most fanfics aren't as good as that.

Dec 8, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Sorry to bump a dead horse and I know this is cave story fanfics but I didn't see a reg fanfic thread and I didn't want to make a new one.
Anyway my friend resu and I have been playing the new Fire Emblem game and decided to write fanfictions about it. You can find them here and here.

Dec 8, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Perpetually out of it
Reawakening:
As Fire Emblem fanfiction, it's great. I love the attention to detail in fleshing out the characters more, the descriptive scenes, and the really good development to the main character but...Satoru? Why...?
Sorrowful Melody:
You know what, Mocha IS a good name for the character.
The mention of items in the script is really amusing, considering they're barely ever brought up in-game at all.

Doors why don't you write more fanfiction?!

Dec 8, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Professional Whatever
Well thanks a lot :3
Satoru is one of her OCs. She used that name for her character in game so I guess she stuck with it.

Dec 11, 2013 at 4:10 PM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
The best Cave Story fanfiction I've ever read is indisputably this one. It far, far, far surpasses all other fanfiction I've seen for this fandom/series in both content and quality.

Also I wrote one too some time ago but I already complained about how nobody here really cares for writing. It's the same for any given fandom, though. In terms of original content creators in fan circles, writers are sewer-rat peasants and artists are Gods. It's the way it is.

Dec 11, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Professional Whatever
@dinny
That's really sweet; it was short but I enjoyed it :3

Dec 12, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Perpetually out of it
Hey that's the one you made everyone on the team read. It was long, sure, but I thought it was good.

Dec 12, 2013 at 9:54 AM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
MagicDoors said:
@dinny
That's really sweet; it was short but I enjoyed it :3
Y-y-you're really kind. :mahin: