Doukutsu Randamu (1.43.1)

Mar 11, 2023 at 8:08 PM
Mrs. Policewoman
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I can definitely instruct you on compiling it for Linux, but if you don't mind trusting me with your source code, I could also just compile it myself (and then send that to you, so you can show off your mod's cross-platform compatibility).

I also might, at some point, make a GitLab-CI script to automatically compile CS2E mods for all platforms, so it becomes as easy as just using git and GitLab (which you probably should anyway: version control software is extremely helpful).

Jul 29, 2023 at 3:49 PM
Mrs. Policewoman
Ok right, you *can* cross-compile CSE2. Looks like you may need to just make a second toolchain file that tells it "yes please do the Linux stuff" and it should just work (since CSE2 already supports the OS). This should have all the info you need on making one, and has an example at the top as well.

Jul 29, 2023 at 7:23 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
okay I got what you meant to say but while you were gone, DouRandamu got private GitHub repo (and public organization with useful links like issue tracker and guides), and GitHub has Actions. I already have experience with that from setting up automatic compilation of Summoning PD to GitHub, itch.io and Google Play, so getting one to work with Randamu shouldn't be too difficult.

Dec 14, 2023 at 7:14 PM
Veteran Member
Hi there. Been loving this new concept you made. Played it about more than a year ago. Very diverse.

I have reported new bugs on GitHub. Please see the Issue Tracker when you get the chance. For version 1.43.0.5.

Dec 14, 2023 at 7:30 PM
Marked them all. Thanks for testing out! ;)

I actually wanted to release 1.43.1 recently (but was distracted), with balance changes I felt that were necessary after several runs after releasing. I guess few more digital Gaudis are waiting to be smashed now!

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2023 at 6:08 PM
Veteran Member
Ah, thank you very much for this. You may update the thread's title accordingly. Will definitely try this update out.

Yeah, the crafted Gatling Gun was way too overpowered making it too easy, especially for Resonant. Thanks for adjusting it.

Dec 18, 2023 at 6:09 PM
You may update the thread's title accordingly.
I updated title, changelog (now it has update names and dates) and credits just now (it is still better to read itch.io's pages and readme.txt for most info)