Don't bring friends if you are 12

Sep 20, 2012 at 11:09 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I don't understand.

Sep 20, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I have three friends who I brought to these forums. IIRC, Dash360, or DERP, was friends with Linkruler. You are a friend of Dash360/DERP, which means Linkruler essentially brought 2 people to these forums.

Sep 20, 2012 at 11:32 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Essentially, linkruler did not invite me for the record.

Sep 21, 2012 at 2:34 AM
Based Member
Although Dunc's point is still valid. It is because of Linkruler that you are here. Therefore, he essentially brought you to these forums.

Sep 21, 2012 at 2:50 AM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Go Dunc!

I want to invite people here but I've been told it's against DA ROOLS. And it might be for the better anyway because, you know, it tends to form divides/cliques more than anything else.

Sep 21, 2012 at 3:23 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Go Dunc!

I want to invite people here but I've been told it's against DA ROOLS. And it might be for the better anyway because, you know, it tends to form divides/cliques more than anything else.

Why is all your text so teeny?

Also I don't recall it being against the rules at all to invite people to the forums. Where did you get that idea from?

Sep 21, 2012 at 3:40 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
It's generally frowned upon, since the last few times didn't really work out too well.

Sep 21, 2012 at 3:45 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Sep 21, 2012 at 3:57 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I don't think it should be something that is frowned upon just because one 12 year old invited all his friends one time. That just seems like an extreme measure to stop something that you can't stop (that being more 12 year olds).

Sep 21, 2012 at 4:19 AM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Why is all your text so teeny?

Also I don't recall it being against the rules at all to invite people to the forums. Where did you get that idea from?

Oops. I am not sure, I did not do that. The page must have derped since I'm using IE on the school computers. How appropriat for this thread.

Forum members.

It's generally frowned upon, since the last few times didn't really work out too well.

Yeah. Like I said, it's not an altogether bad idea. People bringing their friends tends to make more of a division because those friends tend to glue together and be buddy-buddy and will make less of an effort to include/interact with people outside of their circle. I think the risk with that is really only after inviting like... more than 2 or 3 people.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I'd probably would look forward to it if the name of the mod wasn't so unoriginal. There are so many mods that are named after the creator and it gets pretty boring. (i.e: "My name is (insert name here) so this mod shall be called '(insert name here) Story').

It's tradition! Clearly there has to be a BhadRebelle Story, now. The protagonist can be a whimsicott. They have to go on an epic quest to save Nicky Minaj.

Sep 21, 2012 at 4:25 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
It's tradition! Clearly there has to be a BhadRebelle Story, now. The protagonist can be a whimsicott. They have to go on an epic quest to save Nicky Minaj.
Lol. Sillies. :p
Not Nicki Minaj -- Rihanna. You were close though~ ^ ^

Sep 21, 2012 at 4:29 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
I'm alright with people bringing their friends here as long as they aren't going to treat the site as another outlet yap about the same things they do everywhere else

Sep 21, 2012 at 6:00 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
wait are you saying you were responsable for dash360

Sep 21, 2012 at 7:13 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Linkruler truly is a hero to the forums

Sep 21, 2012 at 7:26 PM
/end
Yeah, everyone remember AAKid and "his sister" whyme?

I remember when this forum was just a wee lass and everybody had a good time. desu~

Sep 21, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
So should WD tag her post with seraphim~ ?