• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

Could someone help?

Dec 23, 2017 at 10:44 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
I've beaten Balrog in Mimiga Village, but when i try to go in the Cemetery, Jack just says what he normally says, not the "Toroko has been captured" text, is this a glitch or something is missing?

also i'm doing a hard mode playtrough that's why i'm in mimiga village

Dec 23, 2017 at 11:01 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Judging from the fact that you are doing Hard Mode makes me assume that youre playing one of the official nicalis ports, but I have absolutely no idea how this could happen, have you tried starting over?

Dec 23, 2017 at 2:32 PM
"Huzzah!"
I have never seen this happen in ANY of my NICALiS playthroughs. I have played EVERY Nicalis port. Try what Miccs said first. If it doesn't work, reinstall the game.

Dec 23, 2017 at 6:38 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
That's a glitch alright, reload your save if you haven't saved after beating Balrog, try it again. If that doesn't work I recommend you re-install the game.

Jan 14, 2018 at 3:18 PM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Check the shack to make sure you've already beaten balrog.