Cave Story Deluxe Package Download Link

Feb 26, 2007 at 1:39 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Both download links, one from Rapidshare.de and one from a member here at the forums who previously had the file uploaded to his personal webspace no longer work. I've been notified by several people who are interested in downloading this package, yet unfortunately I do not have the file myself to give them or upload to a new server so that the download links can be fixed.

If there is anyone who has the Deluxe Installer file who can upload it temporarily so that I can download it, I can see about fixing the download link at the site.

Thanks!

-SkyeWelse

Feb 26, 2007 at 2:25 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I'll try to do this, even though I have slow internet...

EDIT: DONE. :D

Feb 26, 2007 at 3:40 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Thanks! I'm downloading it now. Hopefully I'll fix the links soon, but in the meantime those who are looking to download it can find a temporary link here. I'm intending to upload it to my premium space over at Rapidshare.de as well. Would you mind leaving this link up for awhile as an alternative download source?

Thanks again.

-SkyeWelse

Feb 26, 2007 at 1:18 PM
SkyeWelse said:
Would you mind leaving this link up for awhile as an alternative download source?

I wouldn't mind doing that, although there are some people that can't download anything from megaupload -.-'
I had to use megaupload, because the better uploaders limit you to 10mb a file (i think)

However, I hope everyone that wants to download it during the current time period can.

Feb 26, 2007 at 1:23 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Shadowfire said:
I wouldn't mind doing that, although there are some people that can't download anything from megaupload -.-'
I had to use megaupload, because the better uploaders limit you to 10mb a file (i think)

However, I hope everyone that wants to download it during the current time period can.

Hey, be more friendly! It isnt real nice, well but heres a deal for you:
I will make a passwort for all downloads, I give the passwort to all members but not to you! So you can't download it, that would be fair, since youre thinking you have to use it allthough there are other uploads as well.
Like www.esnips.com for example.

Feb 27, 2007 at 1:54 AM
ShInInG PhAnToM said:
Hey, be more friendly! It isnt real nice, well but heres a deal for you:
I will make a passwort for all downloads, I give the passwort to all members but not to you! So you can't download it, that would be fair, since youre thinking you have to use it allthough there are other uploads as well.
Like www.esnips.com for example.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I was simply warning Skyewelse that a few people that would like to download it at the present moment may not be able to because of the location I have uploaded the installer to. I'm sure Skyewelse will probably get it sorted out for these people. Also, I forgot all about esnips, I'm sorry :mad:

Feb 27, 2007 at 4:41 AM
Been here way too long...
"..."
Yeah, seriously, how was that an insult in any way?

Feb 27, 2007 at 12:43 PM
Hoxtilicious
Osmose said:
Yeah, seriously, how was that an insult in any way?

Shadowfire said:

It wasn't a insult it just sounded rude.
Like:

"I'AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT! I DON'T CARE IF SOME PEOPLE CAN'T DOWNLOAD ITS THEIR PROBLEM!"

:mad:

Edit: Post Number 700!

Feb 27, 2007 at 3:03 PM
Been here way too long...
"..."
Must be something lost in translation.

Mar 3, 2007 at 6:42 AM
Oh I see but I've included the TSC in the zip file for the n00bs who don't visit the forums or maybe just in case the TSC file link goes down,Helpful no?
Anyway when are the download links for the Deluxe edition in the miraigamer cavestory page are gonna be updated?

Mar 3, 2007 at 7:22 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hah, just joined, saw you were looking for the download link except it took me a few days for the account to get approved, dang, other people got to it before I did =P

Mar 3, 2007 at 11:08 AM
Hoxtilicious
LavaBall said:
Oh I see but I've included the TSC in the zip file for the n00bs who don't visit the forums or maybe just in case the TSC file link goes down,Helpful no?
Anyway when are the download links for the Deluxe edition in the miraigamer cavestory page are gonna be updated?

Updated TSC? Updated NPC.INI? Sue's Workshop 0.3? Assembler hacks? No? Oh well... You don't need to cause all of the links (Updated! Guy's update your versions!) are already here: http://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/386/