Cave Story and Knuckles

Jan 17, 2016 at 8:40 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Jan 17, 2016 at 9:44 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Pretty good overall. Not too much variation in the instrumentation across the soundtrack and the percussion on some songs doesn't seem quite right (Meltdown 2 seems too empty), but still a very solid soundtrack nonetheless. Neat that you were able to get the whole OST done in only 12 hours too.

Jan 18, 2016 at 6:35 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Sounds pretty good. I haven't listened to them all, but White (my Fave song) sounds really good and very similar to the original whilst using the things DM Dokuro did to make it sound unique. The others I listened to sound great too. Safety's drums are a bit weak in my opinion, and I agree w/ Tpcool, Meltdown 2's percussion is one of the highlights of the song and it feels weird without it. Also, I'm impressed with the quality all throughout seeing as it only took you 12 hours to do. I might just use the Genesis Soundfont again sometime soon seeing as how it worked just fine for you.

Jan 19, 2016 at 12:58 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Loving that flute sound in hero's end. Is there a way to get mp3's of these?