can't beat hardmode Monster X

Jun 2, 2018 at 8:18 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
snake, blade3, & going for the good ending.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2018 at 9:23 PM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
use the bubbler

Jun 2, 2018 at 9:24 PM
Org Discord Admin
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Blade lv. 3 is probably too slow for this fight. Try to downgrade by bumping into a purple critter (not the bullet).
The Blade is not the best choice for Monster X, anyway, because the Bubbler can shoot and protect you from projectiles, but since you don't have it, you can manage with the Blade, anyway.

Firstly, you'll need to kill every enemy in the area, because the Gaudis can oneshot you. Once you got rid of them, you can use that downgraded Blade lv.2 to deal with all the Monster X's bullets (or maybe use the Snake. It might miss a lot, though). The wide hitbox of your Blade should help you in this. Avoid upgrading it, too. (You can do this by bumping into purple critters and healing until your Blade has only half the EXP on lv. 2)
After the green cores have been destroyed, you can simply spam the Blade into it, but do not stay in one place for long. The fish missiles are easy to counter if you run away for long enough.

Jun 2, 2018 at 9:25 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Jun 2, 2018 at 10:48 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Last edited:
Jun 2, 2018 at 10:57 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I'm gonna wall camp on the core.
Also, I always get the spur, I want variety!

@metallicLurker thanks for the advice btw. The critters are doing 8 contact damage. Shit.
yeah but the spur is super cool though

at least tell me youre going to try to get the booster 2.0 from professor booster