Autosearch

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
No, really, in dreamviews.com there is a function while naming the topic that it'll search for similar ones.

I can see that most of you guys here are like OMG ITS A DUPE TOPIC IM GONNA KILL SOMEONE ARGHHHHHHH

While I think the new people are annoying, I still think the old people are EXTREMELY annoying.

I rest my case.

May 26, 2012 at 2:19 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I don't know what evidence you rest your case on, but I'm fairly certain the forum engine doesn't support auto search. On top of that, it's not that much work to just search it yourself.

On the point of you hating old users: in case you haven't noticed, most people don't hate old users; have you considered the fact that you only hate us because old users get mad at you because you do stuff like this? Because you make a thread asking Andy to invent a new feature so you can keep being lazy without following the forum rules? Have you even read the forum rules?
I know it's especially hard for you to hear this, but maybe the problem, instead of everyone else and the forum itself, is because of your inability to deal with the hand you've been dealt?
No one has made a thread about this before because everyone else has no issue abiding by the rules. Perhaps you should have taken a hint from that fact.

I rest my case.

Sincerely,
-A user with no affiliation to the administration

May 26, 2012 at 2:29 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I do somewhat agree that people can be a bit snippy when it comes to dupe threads. I'm pretty sure I even made a point of that before, even. But honestly, your passive aggressive comments and statuses towards the old members and Noxid aren't helping. I know you're upset about the past, but it's best to just move on. Observing your behavior in the past month or so, I noticed that you've improved a lot. I'm not sure if you're doing it while gritting your teeth or you're doing it because you WANT to improve though.

Also, Noxid doesn't really ban willy nilly. He's a pretty fair guy, really, and he actually tries to help.

On topic though: I really don't see how this could be a bad feature. If it's possible and easy to put in, I don't see why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.