AGTP+ modpack for CaveStory+ & classic CaveStory (v1.02) [2022/07/24]

Dec 14, 2023 at 12:34 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
when I copy and paste the line in the command prompt it just says c:\devkitPro\mys2\usr\bin\find.exe

I think that's the issue. Your devkitpro install is overriding default windows command prompt behaviour.

You can either fix it by changing your environment variables (PATH) so you don't override default commands or you can try to go here and download the win_path_override zip and see if that installs fine (just replace the batch script with this one). I replaced the find command with explicit pathing so if that's the only problem it should work, but I can't guarantee other commands aren't similarly being replaced/causing unexpected behaviour.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2023 at 1:24 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I think that's the issue. Your devkitpro install is overriding default windows command prompt behaviour.

You can either fix it by changing your environment variables (PATH) so you don't override default commands or you can try to go here and download the win_path_override zip and see if that installs fine (just replace the batch script with this one). I replaced the find command with explicit pathing so if that's the only problem it should work, but I can't guarantee other commands aren't similarly being replaced/causing unexpected behaviour.
The win_path_override file seems to have fixed the issue! Thank you for your help!

Dec 14, 2023 at 1:54 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"