5 Favorite Games from 08-09

Mar 11, 2009 at 8:08 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
i want to know what is everyones top 5 favorite games from the past year(in no particular order)
my favorite:

1. super smash bros. brawl
2. rock band 2
3. gears of war 2
4. gta IV
5. killzone 2

Mar 11, 2009 at 8:29 PM
Agent of the System
"All your forum are belong to us!"
1. halo 3
2. rock band 1&2
3. ghost recon
4. super smash bros. brawl
5. super mario galaxy

Mar 13, 2009 at 9:22 PM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
1. The World Ends With You. (Playing right now. Again.)
2. Ragnarok Online.
3. Cave Story. (Yays.) (Counts because it's been modded and played by me in 2008-9.)
4. Kirby Super Star Ultra.
5. Kingdom Hearts II. (Maybe replaced by the new DS one later.) (Counting it because of the DS one, also.)

If you haven't guess, the DS is my favorite thing ever.

(Me and my parenthesis.)

Mar 30, 2009 at 10:14 AM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I haven't played 5 or more games released in 2008-2009, but here's my Top 5-

1. Cave Story (It shows since I'm on these forums more than the others I go to...)
2. Mushroom Kingdom Fusion (I doubt I could explain how epic this fangame is...)
3. Eternal Sonata (Combines elements from other RPGs, yet it still turns out to be awesome.)
4. FATE (By WildTangent, a rather fun dungeon crawler, & it's easily moddable, too!)
5. Halo 3 (Some bull [expletive] like how the Hunters can reach & hit further than how far they swing with their melee attacks* kind of ruined the experience for me, but it's still an amazing game.)

*I can't believe nobody has a video of this issue on YouTube, yet... Not like it would get high ratings, anyway...

By the way, doesn't this thread belong in the Gamer's Lounge? I'm guessing the only reason it stays here is because it's trapped inside The S.P.O.T. subforum...