Sonulianic
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• A while back around last Sunday, I was stalked around by one person on this forum and I was like, how did this person found out that I was on a forum site like this one without me even knowing like this was some scary shit right there. I think it was Flyer, if I remember correctly, and that shit pretty much caught me off guard. So I decided to confront him and told him to stop stalking me because that type of stuff is really creepy and it's completely wrong. But as I knew that wasn't gonna work and I decided to try my best to reason with them as much as I can until they finally got banned from the forums or so. Luckily, one of the staff members were able to get those people to stop stalking me cause I reported them to the staff members about his and one of his friends stalking behavior. I gotta thank the staff for this cause I've been dealing with them since this happened the summer of last year on twitter. I'm gonna go back to discord to chat or something. If anyone wants to talk to me on discord, just ask me about my discord tag on the forum conversations and I'll give it to you.
    Sonulianic
    Sonulianic
    Be thankful that situation is resolved so yeah, those dudes were the ones who caused the drama on the forums. I'm keeping it out of the side and reporting them incase any of those people who I know are stalking me on the forums.
    So just recently, I decided to get some patches for twilight menu on my 3ds and I had a great time using it. I had the widescreen and circle pad patches added on to my 3ds so that I can try it out myself. And it worked. It was a pain in the neck to get it to work, but I was able to make it work. I had a great time using it on my 3ds.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Whatever this other crap is you can keep it off the site
    Sonulianic
    Sonulianic
    Yeah. I think it was for the best. At least I tried be reasonable and reported those people who were going after me and stalking me everywhere online. I'll take your words as a consideration.
    Sonulianic
    Sonulianic
    Thanks for the advice btw.
    Well, I've been quite a while now. Wonder what's everyone been up to recently?
    Pummelator
    Pummelator
    I've been better at checking up on the Forums recently. I'm glad to see that there's still activity here. Mostly, I've just been doing work.

Also, I hope you are doing better Full-length_Olivie! I absolutely misread your name as "full length olive". It looks like you joined less than a month ago, so welcome to the CSTSF!
    Full-length_Olivie
    Full-length_Olivie
    Thanks! I'm fine now :toroko2: Thanks for the welcome too <3
    Sonulianic
    Sonulianic
    That's good to hear Olivie!
    So, today is halloween. Happy Halloween Folks!
    anime-manga.gif
    Yesterday was great. I had a fun time with my family playing the game and I was having laughing really hard.
    We've got a bot
    Sonulianic
    Sonulianic
    I'm not joking, it's a bot. file:///C:/Users/Sonul/OneDrive/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(442).png
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Yep, they come a couple times a week. Just report them using the link on the bottom of their posts and DoubleThink/Andwhyisit will get to removing them.

Also you posted a local file path, as in the location of an image only on your computer. Have to upload an image somewhere else in order to link it.
    Sonulianic
    Sonulianic
    Thanks for the advice though
    It's been a week since I've been out of school. And I'm glad that I got a month break meaning that I can do whatever I want.
    Sonulianic
    Sonulianic
    If you guys, pretty much know about this, I went to a barbecue that time.
    Man is it hot outside. I ain't gonna deal with the heat. I'm better off having a colder room.
    It's been while since my last day school. I'm so excited that the next school year is gonna be my last year!
    I'm getting harassed by beatriz and her white knights.
    Sonulianic
    Sonulianic
    Yup. It's not good at all. They send NSFW pictures saying that I'm a pedophile without any specific evidence.
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    Oh, I see. But who tf is Beatriz and why does it matter?
    Sonulianic
    Sonulianic
    Okay, if you don't who beatriz koretkii is, She's a racist homophobic attention seeking troll feeding pedophile who drag one of my friends into a pointless drama and harass them so they can defend her from her haters.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…