Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• TIL what the point of the mask is
    Serri
    Serri
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    It's Venom!!
    I kept clicking the discord link instead of the forums link for like 10 minutes and kept laughing at myself nearly nonstop
    Hina
    Hina
    sometimes it's funny to have brain damage
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I can speak from experience, it isn't.
    I've been tempted to get a rabbit as a pet and giving it some cave story related name but idk yet maybe i should finish my next video first
    Nerdieo
    Nerdieo
    I've had rabbits before, and I genuinely love them! I have some experience with the care, but had to give them away since I wasn't able to afford them anymore.
    Hina
    Hina
    in this case, go ahead! that should be a lovely hobby (if it counts?) and a great conversation piece, plus you'll have an adorable bunny =w=
    Eli
    Eli
    the ultimate meme would be to name it toroko and only feed it red coloured flowers (*do not actually do this)
    aight, the video i was working on is taking longer than usual, I'm gonna start another one, but I promise it'll be just as good. I just wanna end my hiatus, haha.
    I ain't even gonna cap, I don't know what video to make next. (I have ideas, but dang, IDK which one to do next)
    TrashboxBobylev
    TrashboxBobylev
    Beat douktusu randamu once and record that. =)
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    - Translation Debate. Accuracy in translation vs character in localization.
    - Nicalis advertising four endings on steam which is likely just the Mimiga Mask alternate of Normal Ending. Why include that but not Little Man being in your pocket under similar logic?
    - The CS stuff on tcrf.net. We could reimplement some of the unused stuff (like the 3 unused entities) as a mod for video footage.

You could also write your current ideas down and roll a dice or something to decide on which one first.
    Nerdieo
    Nerdieo
    all of these ideas are rad as hell...and a script is done LOL
    Cave Story's Secret Santa has already won GOTY 2021
    its
    its
    Haha, nice work NiCALiS and Pixel... Somehow they managed to do it.
    I feel like most people on here are too scared to say something we know is true. Hajime is the best Jenka pup.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    I mean, you aren't wrong. Hajime is probably the talking dog in plantation because they're the leader of the pups and ask that you "say hi" to Curly.
    MyGirlRobot
    MyGirlRobot
    I'm a Mick fan myself, but Hajime is an extremely good boy, I could be persuaded
    I swear, collecting specific gameplay footage for Cave Story takes SO. MANY. PLAY-THROUGHS. A A A
  • Loading…
  • Loading…