Noxid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• So basically, the 2x Res hack requires changing all of the sprites framerects to what ever they'd be with a (32x or 64x, I don't remember) sprite sheet? I thought of this and wanted to ask, but I've probably have no idea what I'm saying.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    The framerects area automagically doubled at render time
    you just need to make the graphics bigger
    Kuro
    Kuro
    I guess that's what I meant.
    Thank you!
    Are you aware that your compendium has 1337 tabs in it?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    oh wow, really?!

I mean uh
    [smooth]yeah, I totally planned that.[/smooth]
    I apologize if this is a very stupid question. Have I inadvertently broken any forum rules since my return without knowing?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    I don't think so. I would have let you know.
    Can you tell me what is up with these mega man avatars?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    nope
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    What is UP with these MEGA MAN AVATARS MAN!???

Noxid must be hacking profiles to take over the forums with megaman.
    Lace
    Lace
    <pre class='prettyprint'> pop edx
    pop eax
    xor ecx,ecx
    sub eax,edx
    shl edx
    dec edx
    A add edx,2
    add ecx,edx
    dec eax
    jg A
    mov edx,eax
    dec edx
    B add edx, 2
    inc eax
    sub ecx,edx
    jg B
    ret</pre>
    Lace
    Lace
    so:
    push hypot
    push sideA
    call PYTHAG
    and then eax = sideB

Are you proud of me?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    You seem to have missed a second operand on the SHL EDX up there, should I assume it's 1?
    Either way, this looks delightfully eloquent
    I just wanted to inform ya that several spambots joined this past week. They haven't posted or anything, but they have urls in their information and about me's. Just thought I'd give you a heads up
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Oh dear. We may have to mix up the security questions again..
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    Indeed D:
    Hey, sorry to bother you, but could you please move "the Curse of Il'andri'iel" thread to the Showcase subforum?
    Is there some fad going on right now with avatars and making your own Megaman character? Or are you, TPcool, Nova and SEBTi just having avatars of a similar nature by coincidence?
    S
    Shane
    Tpcool said I'd give in to peer pressure. I didn't.
    Guess that's because I don't have a clue what a Megaman is.
    Hate9
    Hate9
    Other then a game?
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    It's a song by Lil Wayne!
    Hey. I tried 'King- Strive and sacrifice'. I did the chores and I then thought "holy S***! this is some F***ed up S***!". two other things: 1. when and where is CaveCon? 2. since you're a good modder, could you download my Cave Story: Uber Hell Mode (Broken), try it, and tell me how I can fix the problems? it's hard to explains. Thanks!
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Also, the forums were made before cave story ever received a rating, and we are unaffiliated with nicalis and/or nintendo. Our recommended *bare* minimum age is 13 but it's only a guideline. You're not underage for the forum, but cavecon definitely yes.
    LanHikariDS
    LanHikariDS
    I never thought about it like that. I Just figured it'd be fun. Honestly, I've NEVER left Virginia. Except once, I went to West Virginia for 3 days... I doubt you wanna hear about that. Anyways, I guess you could say I'm a little tired of Virginia...
    Hate9
    Hate9
    Ask when you're older, I'll want to go sometime too, once I move out maybe...
    Moar neat modding stuff, the weapon with ID 8 (the weird green square weapon) controls the attributes of the level 3 Bubbler lightning shot things.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    it is
    but experimenting is good I suppose
    S
    Slither
    Sorry for bothering you then.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    it's fine
    maybe I'll remember to update the docs/infos rather than keeping it to myself
    S
    Slither
    The one in Plantation seems to do the same as in Seal Chamber, except it's animated differently.
    It looks like <ANPxxxx:0100:0900 makes it follow the player (I'm not sure if the direction 900 matters but ohwell)
    And <ANPxxxx:0020:zzzz makes it go in direction zzzz.
    Waaaaait the one in B1 of Hell doesn't do what I thought, end scene had nothing to do with Curly not animating. Apparently <ANPxxxx:0030:0000 also simulates <FOM, but again, no idea why Pixel didn't just use <FOM.
    S
    Slither
    I know I'm making a bunch of giant VMs but this is cool stuff.
    ANP number 0020 moves it in a direction, 0030 makes sure that the player can't look anywhere and move the camera by pressing different directions (like looking up or down), and 0100 sets the camera right in the middle of Ballos and the player.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Alright, I'll make sure ANP.txt has the right info
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…