Noxid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I keep having this tagline that's been running through my head about this site. <div class='bbc_spoiler'>
    <span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
    <div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;"><em class='bbc'>Cave Story Tribute Site Fourms: We're totally not insane!</em></div></div>
    </div>
    please consider posting more
    Noxid
    Noxid
    you and I both know that cannot happen
    Spirit
    Spirit
    but how will our love ever be complete with your insufficient post count
    I still feel really bad about my half ass end of that art trade we did forever ago.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    it's nbd
    my contribution was kind of shitty aswell
    yo am i supposed to do anything weird with bl to fix map backgrounds i forget; i could have sworn it did it automagically but my backgrounds are still fucked after loading them in and saving multiple times
    Noxid
    Noxid
    I don't know what the fuck you did but you somehow manage to write TSC into the mapdata
    Noxid
    Noxid
    that may account for some of your issues
    Noxid
    Noxid
    if you modify something in each of the map's mapdata, then save everything, it should clean it
    you can change it back after
    Actually, the Prefs key is already in the registry and there's a folder specifically for BL, but the batch file still spew bullshit at me.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    It's pretty bizzare. I'm gonna have to chalk it up to solar flares unless you can find some way to reproduce it, because this is the first time I've heard of someone having such a problem.
    Moon
    Moon
    Apparently the BL file was corrupted somehow. Reinstalling it fixed the problem.
    Now, when I finished my contest entry, I wonder what you will come up with.
    Hina
    Hina
    If you need somebody for testing, I could help you, too.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    thanks randolf
    Mine probably won't be as high-tech as yours, but I hope it's interesting all the same
    Hina
    Hina
    I hope you can do something interesting. I look forward to playing it...
    my mod/hack is so secret that I don't even have anybody to test it :<
    Noxid
    Noxid
    I'd rather keep the surprise for everyone, if possible.
    It's going pretty well, I think. It will probably be, if not different from cave story, certainly different from the other submissions.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Alright, then. Best of luck, I'm looking forward to it!~
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    i don't exist and i never did
    Hey; My friend is working on a modification and is wondering why you're wav drums asm hack isn't working.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Well, he may have to be satisfied with the existing drums.
    The only other thing I can suggest is try this version of the hack files I have. It includes the scripts to add the WAV resources, the instruments, and one or more copies of the hex data.

If that doesn't work then I can't help you.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    T
    TechnoK33ty
    Thanks!
    do you know the hex code for the TIMG fix that you posted in pidgin
    Noxid
    Noxid
    you are such a shit
    give me the date of the conversation
    Spirit
    Spirit
    it was like
    a week ago
    or two
    Noxid
    Noxid
    (6:39:00 PM) Noxid: apply this patch:
    0x42EDD4
    68 1C F9 48 00
    Did you see the new c+I riff? That's the same exact guy we saw in that hour long instructional video. How the fuck did he get this energetic. I want to know his story
    Noxid
    Noxid
    He's playing with power now
    they let him turn the volume WAYYYY UP
    ShinyElectricBlueTiger
    ShinyElectricBlueTiger
    It feels like a Jekyll and Hyde situation
    By day he's a monotonous person who shows off those things, by night he does the same thing but WAYYYY UP
    Noxid
    Noxid
    when he amplifies the volume, he also amplifies his own power
    pray he does not turn it higher
    can I keep scriptsource away forever because it's being a bitch (in BL)
    Noxid
    Noxid
    it's on my list of todos
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Perhaps you could try using this instead:
    <a href='https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74331775/TSC_DataBase.txt' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>https://dl.dropboxus...SC_DataBase.txt</a>
    It includes all the references you need for the commands that CE has those fancy graphical things.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    albeit that being really handy, im hella lazy and I don't want to look through an entire list just to find the one number/command that I'm looking for
    You are now my friend because I want to be updated when people post on your profile.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    well ok
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    I don't think it notifies you of that. Pretty sure it only shows status updates.
    I'm under the impression that mtkz was just someone here using an alternate account to troll us, Ralren and Gardebiter being my first suspects.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    yeah I kinda suspected but I couldn't find any evidence to back it up so I just played along
    BLink
    BLink
    It's sadly the most entertaining I've read on this forum since highheelgamer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…