InkyTheFox
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• He who is not bold enough to be stared at from across the abyss is not bold enough to stare into it himself
    ...must prepare in innocence to meet our king of glory. And so we have it, you have it in your secret windows and your understanding, to understand it and to bring it forth. It takes minute detail. It takes a holy light. It takes motions. It takes dedication. It takes dedication. It takes a death. And only God can allow it, and you couldn't do it, if you're not the seed of God.

And so the path to the great corridors, these are corridors unto his perfection, that is which the Prophet & the Urim & Thummim has penetrated, that through this great sea of blackness, that I penetrated through these corridors, and I went through that last segment where I went through these dark serpentines, I passed through that corridor. Where they sat, where they are. And when you penetrate to the most high God, you will believe you're mad, you will believe you've gone insane.

But I tell you, if you follow the secret window, and you die to the ego nature, you will penetrate this darkness. Oh yes, there's been many a man or woman who's been put in the insane asylum because this has happened to them. And they're sitting there today, people think they're insane, but they saw something that's real. And they see it when they're on drugs, only thing is they see it not through the light of God, and the way I showed you, I show you to see it through the light of God & the understanding of God, because if you see the face of God, you will die. There will be nothing left of you, except the God Man, the God Woman, the Heavenly Man, the Heavenly Woman, the Heavenly Child. There will be prayer on your lips day & night, there will be a song of jubilees waiting for your king, there will be nothing you will be looking for in this world, except for your God.

This is all a dream, a dream in death.

And so I went through that with you. I encountered Hell & the great serpentines of the highest order. And I went through that when I showed you chart #3. The question is asked in the order of Urim and Thummim surrounding the pit...

- Godspeed You! Black Emperor
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    I mean yeah the album this comes from is great but... what? Why post this randomly of all things?!?
    And we will likely enjoy every minute, minute minute

missed the reflecting pool of the washington monument of the capital dome and beyond, beyond beyond, beyond beyond, beyond beyond...
    that is what is coming towards us for the rest of this week. I'll lay the satellite picture taken late this afternoon again shows lots of clear skies around, but you notice all the white little dots right down and through here. All that is thunderstorm outbreaks, and uh, some of those could be coming up for tomorrow, let's say afternoon or early evening. Now as we take a look at our forecast then for tonight....
    and we'll be back.
    Next half hour: Julian Lennon remembers his father.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    I only just now realized you exist. Not sure that I've ever seen an account that isn't obviously a spambot make so many profile posts over such a long period of time without ever posting in any discussion threads.
    InkyTheFox
    InkyTheFox
    I am exactly wot my title says, Lurking in the Shadows
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    It's too late for goodbyes, he says, as saltwater wells in his eyes, but now you're in heaven
    "today were taking the scenic route, via the depths of hell!"
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Oooh! Can we visit the gift shop? I need my limited edition Ballos bobble-head!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…