Topazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• you just got FATIHD!!!
    reply and share to TOTALLY FATIH your friends to AVOID THE TEMPBAN
    Infinityβ
    Infinityβ
    Kid gets destroyed on CSTSF gaming for real
    i got a amazon fire stick tv stay for nineteen dollars at my thrift store and everything works and i can play cave story on it and i can write this too
    Serri
    Serri
    k
    Infinityβ
    Infinityβ
    As far as I'm concerned, there was never a Fire Stick release for Cave Story.
    Topazz
    Topazz
    ever heard of ppsspp??
    When I was banned from the CSTFS Forums, that day I had a dream where I was banned from a Nintendo Switch Homebrew Browser.
    2DBro
    2DBro
    whens the next time
    Topazz
    Topazz
    when your mom dead
    To all people: Do not listen to the spambot. You cannot join the Illuminati, and you cannot take a pill that makes your penis larger.
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    i think we all know not to listen to a forum spambot that's going to get nuked from the forums in mere hours
    Topazz
    Topazz
    yes but someone may be stupid
    I had a dream where a 13 year old kid named "Daylan Zummi" killed God and Satan and became the president of the universe, changed every national anthem to some reverse chant, and enslaved us all.
    Topazz
    Topazz
    I even remember the anthem and it was this

nalyaD immuZ yebo I, nalyaD immuZ evol eW, dog ruo si nalyaD immuZ, reverof dog ruo si nalyaD. (x5)

or something like that :awesomeface: :awesomeface: :awesomeface:
    I keep having.... dreams... about Cave Story. And I occasionally have some nightmares of Barney and Elmo trying to kill me.
    2x Pentium III based processor 1.4ghz...

3GB of RAM...

Geforce 7 GPU...

Ubuntu 8......
    I had a dream where I was trying to dream things about.... let's just say things related to Cave Story. I could never get the dream I wanted. However I did have some dreams in my dreams.

The dreams in my dreams were instant, and they were weird.

I remember these dream dreams were really blurry. This dream looked liked a poorly animated studio film maker thing. I saw some giant metal mario thing walking, and this huge crowd was watching it.
    Hey kcrobot, most of your recent content is very spammy. The profile feed is not supposed to be clogged with random low-content messages in rapid succession. Same thing goes for the spammy threads and bump you've made in the theories section. It's normally DT or Andwhy's job to alert users when they've been breaking the rules, but DT has been offline for nearly a week and Andwhy has been offline for almost 3 days, and it looks like there's no end in sight to your current trajectory without someone telling you to cut it out, so I wanted to let you know that this is a problem before this continues any longer.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    ...Aaaaand as soon as I make this post, DT comes online less than 15 minutes later.
    Topazz
    Topazz
    :( I always make mistakes.

Forum stuff isn't for me, might just join discord or some irc chat
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    General advice is to post less and especially to not make five new threads every day
    Barney is a dinosaur and he is our god

We should obey Barney as he is our god

Barney shows us lots of things like how to steal people's souls

Barney is our god and we will obey him

The person that is reading this will be sacrificed to Barney

Unless you repost this message to your friends before 5 hours pass
    A GOOGLE ROBOT IS ON THE FORUMS
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    That is how search engines work. The crawl webpages and index everything they can find.
    Topazz
    Topazz
    I KNOW BUT WE CANT TRUST THEM. THEY"RE GOING TO TAKER OVER THE WORLD

JDRUVLJV]HV]IH[IVHVIEV**[DEFY*DTF*[QCG*EY#EI[YD*FYIYFYF$Y*#YWIFY]ODHIDR(DH]FU(U]OR$UG(JF](F*FDIH
  • Loading…
  • Loading…