Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Serri
Serri
If you come here while you're bored, why not play some Cave Story mods? I suggest some of the following:

WTF Story
Rave Story
Video Game Deluxe
OpenCS
Jenka's Nightmare
Terri's Night Out
Inner Demons
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
It's because i don't have a good computer (Windows 7 (32 bit))
and Cave Story doesn't run on It,also the retroarch emulator crashes if I don't play an original "Doukutsu.exe" file (it can't run mods),Its a miracle that i could play "Doukutsu Spanish" cause it just modify the language, my cellphone is from two or three generations ago (Huawei Ascend G7 L03)and finally I'm sick right now.
Oh, also I have fun speaking with other countries people.
PS:Good YouTube Channel, keep that way.
FDeityLink
FDeityLink
You can't play the original Cave Story game on your computer, or just mods? The game was written in the Windows XP era, so I'd be very surprised if a Windows 7 computer couldn't run it.
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
No i can't unfortunately, my pc says for some reason "this application can't run"... or "...isn't compatible with Windows 7 (32 bits)"maybe it's for my all life bad luck (always that I try to do something with my house's pc or my cellphone at the last minute something advise me that my operating system won't work with whatever I try to do...
It's just my life and I can't avoid bad luck, But anyway I'm happy, even if things doesn't go like I want.
Do not get in the way, live happy.
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Have you tried compatibility mode?
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
I don't know where is it
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
And What is It <[:{v (mexican Pac-man)
Serri
Serri
Right click on the Doukutsu.exe file and click on properties. There should be a tab for compatibility mode. Then set it to Windows XP/Vista.
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
Yeah Thanks but there's a Way to run CS mods on Android retroarch?
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
I'll try to do It in my pc