Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
How do you level up weapons I keep trying but they always go down to level one what am I doing wrong
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
I cant touch anything that sparkles!? not even the red pointy things???
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
I don't know Why someone ask that but ok
To level Up your weapons you must To take The Tiny Orange triangles (those are experience) that enemies drop sometimes when they die, if you have a weapons atentamente level 3 when It says MAX you must change your weapons with The button that you have mappead as L And R, so you select The weapon that you Want to level Up And catching all that experience.
Don't touch any Kindle of spikes inclusive if your XP dropped there(when more damaged you get your weapons Will level down
Some enemies drop more experience than other
That's all
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
that sounds difficult but i'll try it!
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
Actualy is to easy, to Begin just kill some Very weaker enemies at The Very begining of The Game.
Also if you see a strange kind of spikes that looks if they have a kind of laser, don't touch It, those are the things that cause more damage in The Game(basicly causes infinite damage but The Game data codification just allow to reach to The higher old school type videogames valiente so It Will give you 127(that's The higher value) points of damage And that kill you instantly)a think that you must know is that The Max Life level reachable is of 55hp And if you are a beginner you must know where are all The Life cápsulas, search on YouTube "Cave Story all Life capsules locations" And if you don't want to spoiler yourself i recommend to you to First watch where are the capsules in The Game part that you are in And continúe advancing in The Game from area to area And if you un The tutorial see a Life capsule location in a place where you have never been quit The vídeo And watch It again until you reachable that Game part.
I wish you Luck in your través around The Caves
Please qualify my english level
Cause I am from Costa Rica And here people speaks Spanish so...
Tell me how is my english
FortniteLover2
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
And what if o want to answer his posts? I don't care if he/she Was joking or not
And also other people that can have doubts about playing the game can see posts so excuse me And stop seeing other people's posts For just insult them
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
Also I'm not so stupid, just shoot that freaking door, its obvious
I'm not For jokes i can see other people's Pagés And see how much they are in The forums
Please ask something really useful,
Not little Girls things.
Bye
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
how do i save the game i'm in grasstown and dont want to close without saving. my pc will run out of battery soon
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
I don't care if is a Joke but forThe other users...
Just. Presa down(interaction button) in those strange spinning red cristals(they're actually memory cards)Those are in The rooms that have in The entrace door a memory card
You can Also refill Life And missiles in some of that rooms
Sora655
Sora655
please help how do i get ammo for the machine gun the recharge is very slow and im stuck on the big rabbit person
2DBro
2DBro
this comment is going to get deleted
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
Oh! One more question. Which entity flag makes Horiz/Vert triggers vertical? I know 0x0100 is horizontal but I'm not sure what vertical is... Also- which <ANP do I use to make characters move? Thanks in advance
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
@Sora655 Sorry about that but If I remember all ok The machine gun recharge boost is located un a place called labyrint shop And you get there after beating The Big Rabbit person(demon toroko)so you must see What strategy you must do For beating her(a tip is that you can Make that demon toroko launch those blocks to you in The floor And then you JUMP And in The mid Air you try to kill The yellow flower enemies shooting down you pressing down un The Air while you shoot yo them)Before beating her you in certainly form Will access to labyrint (i don't want to spoiler you how)
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
@TheCyberSleuth I know how to complete The Game but I'm just 15 years old And i don't know Very much about Whatever you're talking about but i can just Say this
.........^
.........l.......(Vertical)
.........l
.------------->.........(horizontal)
You can Fire in any direction with any weapon in mid Air in the game.
I posted that cause I don't actually know What are you talking about xD
(Its because i Just understanded The part that says vertical And horizontal)
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
A H/V trigger is the thing that makes other things happen when you pass through a specific point on the map.

Curly drowning? That was a H/V trigger. Hell exposition? H/V trigger. Misery with Sue hostage before undead core? H/V trigger. Toroko attacking you in the shack in Mimiga Town? H/V trigger. Every fall death ever? H/V trigger.