B
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Sounds legit, and I don't know the characters' relations in-game so it could work for all I know.

I mean E̵ͬ̆̓ͮ̔ͫ̌̈̂͋ͥ̒̓ͣ͊ͧ̂҉̧̨̭̦͎̤̱̯̬̲̜͕̰̖͈͓̜ͅA̦̜͎̖̩͈̮̹̩̜ͪ̉̃́̃̋̂ͣ͌ͭͥ̎̈́̒̏͡͠ͅT̸͓̙͔̗̖̲̞̖̪̠̮͑̓ͪͥ̊ͪ̔̈͂͒ͩ̊ͮ͑̄ͭ͝ͅ ͔̮̥̖̬̹̬͚͙̮̀͑ͨ͊̓̓̇̏ͥ̌͊ͮ͂̑ͣ̈͊̊̀͝U̷̵̢̲̞̘̲͙̼̦͎ͤͣͮ̿́Řͥ͆ͫ̑͊̆͆ͮ͌̍ͩ͊̔҉̷̹͇͉͇̟̰̺̬͎̝̪̱̩͙̻͞ ́͛̒̈̐͆̓̉ͨ͊̃̋̊̈́̀̀͠͠͏̘̩̯̹̹̼̝̫̜͎̼͙͚͚̠̰̱̞͓S̷̨̭̤̠̲͙̟̱͉̤͉̝̣̺̳̜̄̎̀ͪ̈́͑ͫ̊̑̀̐̾ͫ̌ͦͨ̉̀͢͞O̴̢͓͍ͩ̌͐̈̓ͮ̀̓̈́̏́ͫ̂̀̚̕ͅȔ͉̱͚̱͋ͬ͆̑ͫͪ̿ͣͥ̈̍̿̾͐́͘̕͠L͓̺̪̻̳̺̱͇̦̭̣̺̝͖͎̜̃͊̀̓͛̑̈́̿̄͊̍̚͟͞͡ ̬̟̩͓̱̋͗ͥ̑̽̇ͪ̅́̚͘͘͝Ợ̰̪̱̘͍͔̲̳̲̘̭͕͋̍̄͂́͟͜L͍͓̖̲̗͕͈̥̘̗ͧ͛ͧ̓͑̊́͗͋̎͒͆̒͒̈́͟O̴̶̮̮͙̪̜̟̝̫̜̓͆̒́͋͋̑̅͐́͡L̛̅̒͒̀̋̕͏̨̹͉͇̗̲͓̤̘̥̺̫̪̬̗̻̬Ŏ͂̉̂̿͡͏̩͓̪̜͎L̷̢̲̻̙͍̞̯͚̣̳̱̟̭̦̬̫̗ͤ́̊̌̂̐́̌͌̈͛ͫ̓́͘ͅO̶̸̴̢̻̙͍̪͚̥̞͇̗ͩ̍̆ͩ̀ͩ̍͛͆̈́̒ͧ̏̎ͥ̿́L̥͇̖̟̻͖͐̈ͯ͊̇͊̏̃ͪ͑͌ͬ̋̿͛͠
    Ņ̨̣͓̱̳̟͑͊ͥ͗ͫ̾̓̿̌ͣ̋̌̌͆ͪ̔̌o̡ͦ̽̅͢͝҉͚͔̼̝̤̟̦̱̫͕̮̳̰̙ţ̷̛̞̪̰͕̗͚̫̦̞͉͙͓̳͓̘͚͈ͥ̓̓͌ͣ͒͑̿ͭͯͬ̃̽̏̊̕ͅh̞̼͚̳̀̎́͑̈́́i̷̥͖̝̞̙̘̺̜̼̝̻̜͔̲̿̽̈́͌ͦͥͨ̔̇̕̕͢͝n̡͖̫̼̓́̏͒̿̽̔́̕͜͢ĝ̢͍̹̞̤̣̣̗͔̩̱̘͒̈̂̀̿ͭ̋̑̌̀̚͘ ̴̷̢̃ͦ̄ͫͬͣ͂͛́͏̯͉̳̩͈̠͍̪͉͓̦̼͎͕̼w̐̊͌̾̌͛̉ͦͪ͑͏҉͖̙͖̦̥̘̥͕̭̲̭̀o͂̇̓̆̏̑̋͋̕҉̰͇̜ṟ̴̡̢̼̫̩͚̝̯̩̼̜͚͓̖ͯ̈́̇̅͡ͅs̴̷̵̢̛̭̫̠̯̩͎̠̖̯̦͈͈͋͒̆̉eͨͮ͛̐҉͏̛̗͈͈̤̜͞ ̢̍͐̍͂́̃̔̍͒̾̾̆҉̝̹̞̭̦̰̜͕̼̠ͅt̶̸̟͎͉͚̣͉̹ͫ̔ͥ͂͊̓ͧͮ́̍̓̈͋̎̐̔̄̐̀͡͠ȟ̷̷̵̴̯̼͙̣̘̖͇ͨ̐ͤ̑̉͊ͤͤͪ̇̋̓̌̓̔̄̂̐͘a̶̝̱̟̞̘͇̩͎̣̦͇̰͈̳̟̤̦̬ͤͥͥ̐͑́̇̅ͯ͌̐̓̔͛ͬ̀̚n̨̛̤̣͕͎̞͇̠͍̱̱̩͙͍͕̮̹̥̿ͦͥ̋͌̕ ̧̠̝̹̥͇̟͓̭͎͔̓ͤ́ͦ̈ͩ̾̎ͨ̂̾̊̑ͮͩ͘ẗ̷̢̘̱͉͍̳̠͓̥͗ͬ͂́́͜͢ḩ̛̲̫͇̟̠̖͕͙͖͉̹̿ͥ̂̾̑̏̅ͩͅe̡̳͇̟̹̺̖̺ͦ̌̆͗ͭ̍̾̽̕͢ ̢ͩ̊͆̀͗̿̍́̇̈́̅͏̡̨̟͓̼͎͓̦̝̮̱͈̯͙̜̝̘̕w̏ͭ̄ͪ͗ͪ͒͞҉̢̝̭̫̜̫̩̫͎̠͙̙ō̳͎̦͓͕̺͔͓̯̱̥̥̘̭̔̌̏ͫͯͩ̃̀̾̉̀͝͞͡r̸͚͚̞̰͈̜̆ͧ̌͋͆͂ͩ͆ͨ̀͘͝s̨̡̢̹̘̬͈̜͚̻͋̓̔̍̀̌ͩ̀̒͗́̚t̡̳͚̳͔̖͐̀͐̑͐ͭͯ̅̀ ̶̗̦̻͕̽ͮͮͧ̿̈͐̓͋͑͘͝͡t̵̢̧̛̖̞̪͍͈̙͎̙ͥ̏̽̋ͥͦͣ̓̓͐̈̉͜h̾̑ͬ̀̀͏͇̤̜̰͉̙̱͈̫͙̬̙̥̻̞i̶͇͙̙͎̻̭̹̰̗̰͖ͣ̐ͫͣͯͧ̓̍ͦͭͩ͗ͯ̾̕͡͠͞ṉ̸̭͓̯͍̠͍̪̖̞͋̃̾̀ͭ̑̄ͨͩ̏͂̔ͭ͆ͭ̆̇̏͒͟g̛̳̦̠͙̥̖̱̪̦̜̬̮͖̜͇ͨ̽̓ͣ̏ͪ̆̊͐ͤ̎͟ ͇̖̯͔̞̦̞̻̯̮̂̅̂̋ͤ́͗ͪ̾ͯ̑̈́͒̍̚͜͜I̅͒͊͛ͮ̐̂́̔̄ͭ̔̐ͨ̈̎͒҉̵̡̪͖̼̠̜̺̺͇̱̤̝͍͓̪̺͎̤̕ ̨̇ͣͤ͗̉҉̶̞͙̥̜͓ḩ̀̐͌ͬͨ̐͌͑͌͆ͮ̀̚̚͢҉̟̣̝͕̭̖̦̩a̷̶̛͚͙͈̼̝̥̭̖̙̥̹̳̭̻̘̱̩̪̐̇̃ͬͭ̍͗̅̀̂͑̄̅̍̓͌̀̚v̡͍̯̭͍̺͖̰̘͍̼̘ͬ͒ͯ̊ͭͤ̽̍́̚͟e̷̩̟͈̘͚͔͇͔͎̦͓̪͍̼̅̃̊͌̂ͯ̀nͫ̊̆̾̂̓҉̰̻̜̭'̡̡̱̲̲̟̖͎͉̻̣̪̭̻̫͍͐͆̄ͬ̋͋ͯ̂ͣͮ͘͝ͅṯ̸̸̭̹̦̤̠̺̖͖͖̺͂ͬ́͂͗͑́͘͜ ̛͐ͪ͆̋͛̔ͭ̉ͦ̌͑͗ͩ̅ͯ̚͏̥̝͍̮̙̱̻͙̩͈̱̱̠d̴̛̲̼̘̦͐̐̒ơ͍̺͎̼̬̹͍̓̈́̐̅̄ͣ͂̆̍ͧ͗̊ͬͬ̐̓́ͅn̉̃ͦͧͭ̉̊͒̔̊͛͏͇̠͉̳̼̱̼̹̗̹̝̀͘͟ȅ̢ͨ́ͧ̚̕͏͙̳̤̪͚̱̼̹͔̣͓̮͠ ̵̛̣̦̭͈͕̦̘̻̭̹̲̖̜͉͎̽ͫ̓͒̍̇̆ͦͭ͛́́ͫͬ͞͠ỹ̴̢̰̣̺̤̠̣͕͔̖̯͎̭̦̔͂̐͌͗ͫ͑e͚̮̰̪̦̱ͧ̓̋̋ͫ͘͜͢t̛̤̝̳̯͔̻̟̠̰̹ͩͯͤͮ͗̌̾̚͘͟͝.̣̩̦̺̠͕̭̙̜̯̪ͪ͌͋ͦ͜͡
    No, ASM really is the only way possible to do most of that stuff. Lots of people make mods without Assembly though, I'm sure you can too!
    Yes. And it wasn't Cave Editor that was hacked, it was the Cave Story engine itself. There's no functionality in the game to do that sort of thing at all, really.
    Well you would need to know assembly to make it for yourself :/
    And you remember what that was like, I'm sure.
    Pay attention to the date of the most recent post

2009 was a long time ago, unfortunately.
    please put your sig image in spoiler tags, it's rather large.
    Thanks,
    -The Management.
    Sounds good. When you do that, don't forget that the players won't have a booster and accidentally make it too hard ;]
    Hopefully I'll be able to have demos out a bit faster with people helping me. I hate to keep everyone waiting for so long.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…