Ralren
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, can you show me how to edit text from cave story for my mod? You know, i'm a noob and i don't know those things.
    AND YOU CAN TOO WITH MY NEW 10 STEP PLAN TO SUCCESS. ORDER MY INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO TODAY!

BTW I WAS SUICIDAL
    neutrinofreak
    thought you knew it - forgot the last time we skyped was thru fire
    Oh really? (This is responding to the comment you left on a picture in the collection of funny pictures I have created.) I found the picture while looking for Cave Story Beta art before I joined the forums, and I usually save a picture that I find funny/that I like. Also, is there a better way to respond to comments left on album pictures, or is the best way either to comment on the picture itself or reply on the person who wrote the comment's public profile? Thanks:)
    I WAS THE BEST FRIEND YOU EVER HAD EVEN THOUGH I TREATED YOU LIKE SHIT GOD YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON FUCK YOU
    the spaces are not there in the script... but they are here when i copy it. i dont know why. i guess it adds spaces to long sentences with no spaces at all...
    anyway i figured it out.. it wouldnt save anything because there were 2 CE's on.. on the same cave story exe. so everytime i close it would revert right back.
    ty anyway
    hey can you help me a little bit with my mod?
    sorry for this kinda adressing i just really want to get over this thing already :|

im trying to make a script so that when there are still gaudies in the room the door entity will act differently...

<NCJ0155:2101<NCJ0153:2101<PRI<CNP2100:0000:0000<SOU0022<FAO0002<TRA0082:009 4:0085:0004<FL+7795<END

<PRI<MSGYou can't escape!<NOD<CLO<END

it doesnt work tho.
    the gaudi flying type is 0155 and normal type is 0153. ive also tried setting entity id's to them and event #'s and it doesnt work. any input?
    Hey Ralren Think you could give me Path of Ruin on its own? Kinda on a Internet Dongle here so the pack might rape my usage :(
    It's been awesome, just wrapping up the semester in a few months.
    I was also on an epic trip to Disneyland with some of my best friends :D

I also got Pokémon White, and DAMN, that shit is addicting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…