Ralren
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• He selected a few people to star as beta testers. So the files really are, out there.

Please come back Ralren :3
    Ahhh, damn you, Ralren! once again, I leave and go more than one state away and you leave! I guess since I went halfway across the country this time, you arent coming back. Damn you. I will now yell something that should be very, very loud but is text so it cannot.
    SINDRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-
    If only whomever had the old demo uploaded it... at least we'd know it's still out there... /.\
    Dvw9a.jpg

>blog
    Hahaha, I love it. The word "newt" always tmakes me think of Lufia and the Fortress of Doom... (one of my favorite oldschool RPGs <3 )
    Oh, I forgot to tell you. My microphone broke. Not sure why. It's just sort of not responding to input.
    So, you're making a MOD? I'm going to start one over the summer. I've gotten a pretty good idea of what it's going to look like. Now I just need to practice some scripting.
    I'll have to take a look at yours when you release it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…