• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy
  • Hi DT here, I've noticed the last software has made it possible again for users to change their own usernames, but now with a new functionality allowing staff to approve or reject the change as it goes through. This has the potential to save a bit of hassle for everybody; however, in order for it to be worth leaving on it will need to not be abused. I request that all users continue to fulfill the general expectation of only requesting a new handle very occasionally, e.g. to fit in line with what they now use in most other places. The next while-ish will be treated as a trial period to gauge whether or not to keep it this way or change it back again (again).
spirit clusters
LimeMetz

spirit clusters

ghost vs ghost.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Alex Anomaly
Added by
LimeMetz
Date added
View count