if GIR is still here: where can I acquire a copy of moustache riders? if not: same question.

Oct 2, 2019 at 3:10 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Lo, it was 10pm on October the 1st, and I was thinking about chiptunes. The sounds of lava popped and fizzled in my brain, and I recalled the joy of a young Lace listening to a pttune by his friendquaintance Gir, off of the minty fresh album Moustahce Riders: Ignition. My archive of pttunes being on a presently inaccesible computer, I went to the fora to download the album again, but alack, the link is dead. \o/. Anyone got a copy?

I'll also take any music you like about anything or any riddles about peanut butter sandwiches. I will also tell you all my favorite type of salt if someone asks nicely.
-Lace

e: also also does anybody remember the name of WD's deviantart account?

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2019 at 8:38 AM
War criminal
Who is WD?
WD is short for Wild Desu, she was another member that used to be here. She drew nice art and whatnot.

Oct 4, 2019 at 4:32 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
I haven't seen GiR post in quite some time now. He's been gone for... something over a year now?

Oct 4, 2019 at 5:50 PM
War criminal
I'm sure you can try contacting him on Twitter, since he's at least active there retweeting OneShot fanart :p

Oct 5, 2019 at 4:57 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I second that Twitter is the way to go to contact GIR

Oct 15, 2019 at 1:41 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Hiya! I don't know about music, but I do know that Dasu's DeviantArt account is/was "lelacrime" (as in le lacrime, not lela crimes). It's still up, thankfully, but nothing's been uploaded there since 2014. Dasu also has a Redbubble account called "limeycat" with a bunch of cute, more recent designs!

And hey, may I know what your favorite salt is? I know sea salt's apparently a thing, but not much more about different varieties.